Posted on: 10th August 2017
Sales Executives - Job description
As a sales representative it would be your job to sell your company's products or services. You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to include:
- Generate sales while achieving maximum profitability against set annual targets
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Monitor and maintain effective communication with customer in a given sales area and have accurate up to date information on each customer account including contacts, sales volumes, turnover rate and customer feedback
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers and giving feedback on all sales trends.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call/Sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Promoting and support all new products and any special deals that the company rolls out.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc and recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by working well with team members and accomplishing related results as needed
Sales Representative Skills
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- A degree in any business related business discipline
- Atleast 1 year’s proven sales experience in FMCG
Intereted applicants should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our offices:
Capstone Investments Limited
P.O.Box 22293 Kampala. Plot 1900